On 14 May 2020, Health Action International, Knowledge Ecology International, Medicines Law & Policy, Pharmaceutical Accountability Foundation, and Wemos will convene a briefing entitled: “The WHO Covid-19 Technology Pool: The solution to ensure global access to Covid-19 health technologies.” This side event in advance of the virtual 73rd session of the World Health Assembly will take place on 14 May 2020 from 15h00 CET to 16h30 CET.
Details on how to participate will be sent to registered attendees. Registration can be done by filling out this form.
Moderator: Ellen ‘t Hoen, LLM, PhD, Director, Medicines Law & Policy
- Dr Mariângela Simão, Assistant Director-General Access to Medicines and Health Products, World Health Organization
- Dr. Daniel Salas Peraza, Minister of Health, Costa Rica
- Roman Macaya, MBA, PhD, Executive President of the Board of Directors of the Costa Rican Social Security Fund
- Dr Philippe Duneton, Executive Director a.i., Unitaid
- James Love, Director, Knowledge Ecology International (KEI)
- Dr Marie-Paule Kieny, Director of research, Inserm, France; Chair of the Board, Drugs for Neglected Diseases Initiative (DNDi) and
Medicines Patent Pool Foundation (MPPF), Geneva, Switzerland
- Dr. Carlos María Correa, Executive Director, South Centre
- Paul Fehlner, Paul Fehlner, PhD, President & CEO, reVision Therapeutics, Inc
- Charles Gore, Executive Director, Medicines Patent Pool
- Bernard Pecoul, Executive Director, Drugs for Neglected Diseases initiative (DNDi)
Look forward to seeing you there!